Terms, Conditions, Privacy and Diversity
- Information We Collect:
- 1.1 Personal Information: During the registration process for the MAD Symposium meeting, we collect certain personal information such as your name, email address, and any additional details you provide voluntarily.
- 1.2 Usage Data: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with our website, such as the pages visited, the date and time of access, and the referring website. This information is collected in an aggregated and anonymous form and is used to improve our website's functionality and user experience.
- Use of Collected Information:
- 2.1 Personal Information: We use the personal information you provide during registration solely for the purpose of managing and organizing the MAD Symposium meeting. This includes sending important updates, event-related information, and relevant communications.
- 2.2 Usage Data: The non-personal information we collect is used to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement, and gather demographic information for internal purposes. This information helps us understand how our website is being used and allows us to enhance its performance and content.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your data.
- Third-Party Disclosure: We do not share, sell, or disclose your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent, except in the following circumstances:
- 5.1 Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and meeting services. These providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal data.
- 5.2 Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- Your Rights:
- 6.1 Access and Correction: You have the right to access and update your personal information. You may request to review, correct, or delete your data by contacting us using the information provided in section 8.
- 6.2 Marketing Communications: You have the option to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link provided in the email footer.
- Children's Privacy: Our website and services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately to request deletion of the data.
*Effective Date: [5/1/2023]
The MAD Symposium values diversity, equity and inclusion within our region and our profession. We uphold that all persons should be treated with fairness and respect regardless of gender identity, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, socioeconomic status, ability/disability or beliefs. We commit to fostering equity in our relationships with our colleagues, as well as in the delivery of compassionate, comprehensive care to all our patients. We recognize that embracing and actively pursuing diversity adds value and strength to our work and our community. We will strive for inclusion as a profession and a Society. We will actively encourage membership, and provide support, mentorship and representation to all engaged in the practice of vascular surgery in the region. Through promotion of these values, we seek to achieve the highest level of patient care, research and education.
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the MAD Symposium meeting website, operated by Well-Assembled Meetings. Before using our services, please read and understand the following terms and conditions that govern your use of the website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- Data Collection and Usage:
- 1.1 During registration, we collect certain personal data such as your name, email address, and any additional information you provide voluntarily.
- 1.2 We do not share or sell your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent.
- 1.3 We do not track your usage or gather any information about your browsing activities on our website.
- 1.4 We use the collected data solely for the purpose of providing and improving our meeting services.
- Unsubscribing from Marketing Emails:
- 2.1 By providing your email address during registration, you may receive marketing emails from us.
- 2.2 You have the option to unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
- 2.3 Once you unsubscribe, we will cease sending marketing emails to your email address.
- Intellectual Property:
- 3.1 All content and materials available on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are the intellectual property of our website or its licensors.
- 3.2 You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, or create derivative works of any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Liability:
- 4.1 While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website, we make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information provided.
- 4.2 We shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use or inability to use our website.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions:
- 5.1 We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- 5.2 It is your responsibility to review these terms periodically. Continued use of our website after any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the updated terms.
- Governing Law:
- 6.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oregon.
- 6.2 Any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms shall be resolved by the competent courts of Oregon.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.